Tuesday 10 May 2011

light [box] my fire

Here's something new. I made my very first light box for photographing objects.


I spent 15 minutes total making it, including the time it took to look it up on the net. Here's a couple of figures I decided to use as a trial:


And here is how they turned out:



One photo of each. No extra lighting. No photoshop. Just natural light, a light box and a flash. And the camera was even on auto.

I figure if I play around with this a bit (and make a box that doesn't have bits of masking tape tacked all around the image) I can get some great product shots for my etsy shop.

I'm planning on following the lead of the infinite garage project and photograph and discard of the 'things' we have around the house that we don't need any more, but have had trouble letting go of.

Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...