Tuesday 10 May 2011

The Happiness Files: winter weather watching with a warm fire

Kym and I are heading down to Port Elliot for a few nights to spend some time together while we break from work. We're just waiting on a piano being delivered this afternoon (story to come) and we're off.  Right now we're sitting in our warm home with the fire on, looking out at the quiet grey day with a cup of tea. It is absolutely my favourite thing to do in winter time (and although it isn't winter yet, today it sure feels like it!). 

I've loved spending a couple of days pottering around the house with the weather-excuse to get me out of having to do anything too strenuous!

I'll be offline for the next few days, but will be back Saturday :) 

Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...