Saturday 18 January 2014

three email subscriptions worth the read

I am a serial signer-upperer of email subscriptions. While I hate wasteful emails, I prefer to take the risk and sign up to something just-in-case it turns out to be worth my while. 

Every now and then, I find a gem. Here are three email subscriptions I'm glad I signed up to:

This blog is all about freedom. Ev'yan writes with such kindness and openness that you can't help but respect and admire her. She's created a community for women to discuss and explore not only their sexuality, but their sense of self. 

There are a couple of subscriptions with this blog, one is a daily inspirational quote and the other is a newsletter with updates on blog posts, which I love because I can choose which posts I want to read (I don't want to have them all in my newsfeed because it's not a blog where I want to read every post). 

Mayi Carles is adorable. If I could pull it off, I'd want to be just like her. The best thing about this subscription is it is once a week and it's always showing Friday Video Time. Get on this if you want to be inspired, and also amazed at her energy levels. Super practical support for getting creatives from hobby to professional. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...