It's officially 2014 and I've decided to jump back on the resolution bandwagon.
Maybe we fell a little in love with the whole video conference call thing…
Yep. We are that cool.Last year, I made some big life changes, including re-entering the world of study and taking on a new part-time job, which seriously decreased our income. I finished a Certificate 4 in Design and this year am moving on to an Advanced Diploma in Graphic Design. Have I told you yet that I'm psyched? So now that the big rocks are sorted, this year is about managing the pebbles and sand, focusing on the little things that will help me to be healthy and happy long term.
- 220 days at the gym
- 300 nights of good sleep hygiene
- 180 days of protein for breakfast
- 100 consecutive days of meditation
- 200 days of writing 500 words
- 20 activities that make me feel right (Thanks to Gretchen Rubin's The Happiness Project)
- Monthly video posts for the blog
- Monthly visual posts for the blog
- My own 'a month without' experiment, starting with No-Wine-January (Thanks to Leo over at Zen Habits)
I'm also being gentle on myself with what is required of me on those goals- whether I'm at the gym for 30 minutes or two hours (unlikely), I'd still only get one box 'crossed off', so there's no pressure on me to push myself too hard.