Saturday 12 January 2013

making with wonder and whimsy

I'm making again. Writing. Drawing. Painting. Itching to get my creative 'out'. As I worked on this mixed media piece (so far lino, pastels, pens, paper, glue, love) the following phrase continued to twirl around my head: "If wonder and whimsy prevailed..." 

I continued to wait on the phrase, waiting for it to finish, to end, to conclude, but it never did. Perhaps that's because the ending, the "then" of the sentence is up to me. I continue to make with my hands and write with my heart, in the hope that wonder and whimsy will prevail in my own little corner of the world. 

Tell me, is there wonder and whimsy in your life right now? (I do hope so) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...