Thursday 19 July 2012

bowerbird bazaar is on this weekend!

Adelaide's Design Market - Bowerbird Bazaar  is being held this weekend (20-22 July) @ the Adelaide Showground (Stirling Angas Pavilion). There will be over 100 stall holders sharing their furniture, lighting, illustration, textiles, ceramics, accessories, jewellery, homewares... MY OH MY!!! How ever will I choose what to buy? 

If you're in little adelaide this weekend, I urge you to head along. It'll be fab. I'll tell you of my spoils and want to hear about yours! 

Find out more info here

Kate xxx

4 comments:

  1. thanks for the heads-up, I had no idea! Has it been at the showgrounds before? what's the new venue like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Venue is better than expected - it's sad to lose the lovely old building of the original venue, but soooo nice to have more space!

      Delete
  2. I like to head along and count foxes, owls and whimsy birds!!! AND beautiful things!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I love the whimsy birds... I have to stop myself from becoming a true collector...

      Delete

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...