Tuesday 30 August 2011

little adelaide engagement


Big news.... Kym and I are engaged! Last Thursday after work, he lured me out to the vegetable garden and popped the question. It was super lovely and super us. He organised the ring all on his own, which I can't wait to tell you more about another day (it deserves it's very own post).

One thing I can tell you is that we're committed to making it our own, which means good local food, good local wine, fun, fun, FUN (and probably succulents). I'll be posting regularly with details of how we're putting together our ethical and creative wedding as it gets closer. 

Kate xx 

PS Remind me in a few days to tell you all about our wonderful weekend away in wine country with the lovely Erin & Erik Bear for Erik's 30th. Epic.

can't wait to marry this man!

6 comments:

  1. Hurray! Congratulations! Its so exciting! Does this mean you have set a date?
    Love that pic of Kym its so fabulous for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, congratulations!! Can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this....and the both of them too! I'm sure their wedding will turn out to be just like them... fantasmagorical! Hope I can help out and I promise to try to follow your instructions and wishes! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rik of Awesometown1 September 2011 at 18:10

    Yeah you guys getting married is awesome and all that but I totally want to hear about this epic 30th you speak off - that guy (I mean Erik) sounds really awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww Ewik, they stole your thunder didn't they? Aren't they a couple of bad bears?!? Extremely inconsiderate of them to make an epic commitment to each other when it's your birthday! :p I'm sure they've learnt their lesson and it will never happen again.

    Happy b-day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erik Bear, the post is coming today.... do not fret!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...