Friday 15 July 2011

chicken love

Not sure if I've mentioned it before, but I long to extend our family with some chickens... This is an obsession that is starting to affect my art. See below:


There's a whole family of them. Seven chickens in total. We can't even house that many in our backyard.

It started out as a step toward a more sustainable lifestyle. Then the chickens became a puppy replacement (because Kym wont let me get a dog). But now? I already talk about them like my own children.

Anyone else a little too invested in an ethical lifestyle?

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! great sketch and funny quote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! There's more where that came from!!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...