Monday 20 June 2011

little adelaide kate now on Flickr!


Just letting you know I've opened a Flickr account to show you all some of the photography I've been doing. Some of you may remember I signed up for a digital photography course in a bid to learn how to use the Nikon D3100 Kym bought me for Christmas. You'll be happy to know that I am getting there. Slowly! Lucky for me I'm blessed with Photoshop, so have hidden a multitude of photography sins!

I've started a photography series called "100 metres", which is a personal challenge to find the beauty in the every day by taking photos of as much as I possibly can in a 100 metre walk. I've just uploaded my first adventure. If you

  1. love taking photos
  2. have an account or are able to open an account with Flickr (it's free and if you're reading this you have internet access, so there's really no excuse) 
  3. want to explore your world with new eyes
then join me! Make sure when you upload your pics to Flickr you add the tag 100Madventure to help others find your pics.

Please, please, please let me know if you do upload any adventures. I am really looking forward to glimpses into your world.

If you're on Flickr, I'd love you to add me to your contacts so we can share the photo love!

Kate xxx

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhhhh might have to do this! However it may become another addiction Kate! lol I will however pop over to look at yours xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...