Saturday 7 May 2011

watch this: the story of cosmetics

I've been surfing floating around on the web, learning some interesting things along the way. One of the things I've come across that I thought you might be interested in is this video about how cosmetics are made and regulated?.

For those in Australia who want to find out more about the use of chemicals in cosmetic and skin care products in our country, this is a good place to start. 

I'm torn between wanting to know what exactly is hiding in my shampoo and wanting to shy away from it. Luckily I have chocolate and a load of washing waiting for me, so I can put the decision off a little longer. 

xxx

__________
Similar post: The Story of Broke

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...