Saturday 30 April 2011

ideas needed....

hmmmmmmm..... what are you thinking?

Hello lovelies,

I've been thinking about your feedback from my 100th post about the kinds of things you'd like to see more of on this blog. Some of you mentioned another series similar to the "Give Series" from last year. If you have any ideas of topics you'd like to explore (or for me to explore for you!) please leave a comment below.

Another thing I'd love some feedback on is the Resource Page. I started this is a way to provide some practical tips for living a creative and ethical life, but have found myself a bit stuck. Are there things you're wanting to change in your life but just don't know how? If so, leave a comment and I'll put something together for you. I'm keen to use this site to make it as easy as possible for people to live creatively and ethically.

Meanwhile, I'm off to do some bits and bobs around the house. It's been looking a bit shabby lately and I'm itchy for a clean up!

Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...