So, what have I been up to? Well, there has been a lot of tea, reading, bad television... I've also done some gardening and been working on some new art.
I've learnt a few things, too...
- I need to learn to stop. No really, I do. After a day of feeling almost well, I took myself out to ikea for some frames and people watching. By the time I was done I was exhausted! It reminded me of something a friend told me a long time ago, which I really should have adhered too: 'When you don't want to do anything, push yourself to do just one thing, and when you want to do everything, just stop".
- Roses should be pruned 50% of their height and 50% of their stalks. (Thanks, Gardening Australia).
- Women who go braless in public should not be judged or stared at. They are just as aware as you are that their dignity is wobbling and pointing around, and besides, they might have shingles.
- The days are long, but the years are short, so make the most of it.
- There is more food in your kitchen pantry than you think.
So tell me, what is happening in the real world? This secluded soul must know!