Tuesday 8 March 2011

My lips are sealed, da na na na na na...

Don't you hate it when people gasp "O.M.G. There's something I need to tell you. Wait. No I can't, I really shouldn't..."? Well, that's exactly what I'm about to do to you.

I have a little project in the works that I'm very excited about. But... shhhhhhh... it's a surprise.

What I can tell you is that it is something I have been dreaming about and putting off for quite some time. I can also tell you that it comes with a huge amount of both gutso and fear.

When the moment comes, you'll be first to know.

Kate xxx

p.s. to my little adelaide friends reading this, no spoilers!

2 comments:

  1. This is really intriguing... When Will we know what's going on?!!!! :)

    Kisses xoxo
    Karima

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shhhhhhh...... You'll find out within the next week. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...