Sunday 9 January 2011

The Happiness Files: Indoor Plants

I am so uncool. I realise this, but yesterday morning I couldn't hide the excitement as I potted two plants and chose new homes for them inside the house. It's all I talked about when I caught up with a friend in the afternoon and with family in the night (slight exaggeration). I'm a home-owning nerd. But, in my defense, this is now the first thing I see when I walk in the house:


I think I may be a convert to the indoor plant. I've started talking to them like they're my children, singing them little "Oh Planty, you came and you made me so happy" songs and stroking their leaves (which I'm not sure is even good for plants).

What's in your happiness file this week?

Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...