Sunday 3 October 2010

Almost Done...

Hello lovelies, what have you been up to this wonderful weekend? I have spent my days brunching and browsing stores with friends and my evenings reading trashy magazines. My plans for tomorrow (hooray for public holidays!) are to spend some time in the garden and to finish a book I've been reading. I'm also planning on consuming copious amounts of tea and chocolate. 


Just updating you on the progress of the CD magnets I mentioned in a previous post. I've finished painting and varnishing them and all that's left now is to stick the magnets on. I'll show you the finished product and let you know how they go at the MarionLIFE markets that's on in just 2 weeks (if you are in Adelaide, please visit and say hello!). 



Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...