Sunday 12 September 2010

Sick Day Creative

A couple of weeks ago I was home sick from work, feeling generally headachy and sorry for myself. I found myself reminiscing our recent holiday to Vietnam, scouring the photos, willing myself back into the fun and warmth (it’s oh so cold in little adelaide). Here’s a couple of our holiday snaps that I spent my sick day playing with on photoshop. I’m thinking about making them into cards, should I have a sudden spurt of motivation!



Q. Is that a cat tied to a bike in Hoi An?
A. Yes, yes it is.




Ho Chi Minh Post Office extravaganza


Saigon online... DIY internet connection


Have a wonderful Spring Sunday... spend some time on the grass and in the sun!


Kate xxx

1 comment:

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...