Sunday 26 September 2010

Junk Art: CD Magnets

Over the last few weeks Kym and I have been cleaning out the office… Well, Kym has been cleaning out the office. It’s amazing the number treasures he’s been finding (and thankfully, discarding). Early in the clean-out, he gave me some used CD’s he no longer needed. Here’s what I’ve been doing with them:



I painted one side with blackboard paint and the other with aerosols and stencils to create a few simple shapes. I’m also planning to paint some features to the aerosol side so the pictures aren’t so plain. Then, I’ll stick a magnet on either side to make reversible fridge magnets. I’m planning on selling them at the MarionLIFE markets on October 23.


I’ll upload more pics when I’ve finished the job.

Kate xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...