Monday 16 August 2010

Hello Friends!

Finally we meet! This will be a quick one, there's plenty of time to get to know one another. However, I'll get started by sharing exactly why I've started this oh-so-public blog. 

I suppose the reason I'm entering the world of blogging and introducing myself to you now is simply because I am craving the creative in my life. I lead a very grown up life. Since finishing university a few years ago (I studied social work), I have been working full time, found a wonderful man to spend my life with and bought a house with him. See. All very grown up. But oh I crave child's play! I miss stories and cookies and whizzies and finger painting! 

So, you see, this blog, I hope will bring some of that Creative to me. I hope that in some way writing and sharing with you will add a little something magical to my life. It's entirely selfish, really. That said, maybe we can ride the magic together. Will you come with me?

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...