Wednesday 16 January 2013

what matters most?


I'm working on a couple of e-books for you all, to help you to look after your Self, your relationships, bring new motivation and courage for change. But I'm curious. What matters to you most? What is it that you struggle with, that you long to change, that you want to lean into, or escape from?

Is it a healthy home environment? Is it making space for your Self? Is it nourishing your body with wholesome foods or your soul with a thriving garden?

I'd love to know what you care about, and be given the privilege of sharing what I know of creative, ethical, whole living, to help you on your journey. Many and varied comments welcome below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...