Wednesday 12 December 2012

12 days of a camera christmas is BACK!

Last year, Neen over at Neenish Arts and I organised a mini link up to motivate each other creatively by taking photographs in the lead up to Christmas. We named it the "12 Days of a Camera Christmas". We're doing it again this year and are inviting you to link in with us!

We'll be posting a photograph on our blogs each day starting tomorrow (eek!), Thursday 13th December and wrapping up (pun) Christmas Eve, Monday 24th.

Want to get involved? Here's what to do:


Take photos of anything you like, as long as it follows the song/story line:
  • Dec 13th - On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... {photo of ONE item}
  • Dec 14th - On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me... {photo of TWO items}
  • Dec 15th - On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me... {photo of THREE items} and so on right up to 12.
You can take the photos in advance or each day if you like as long as you share a new photo each day.

You can share your photo on instagram or twitter using hashtag #12dayscameraxmas or tag us on facebook. If you do have a blog, we invite you to post it there and add the link to your posts to our link up at the bottom of our posts each day. 


Here is my favourite photo I took from last year, of three bowls a-rusting



To see all my photos from last year, click here


So... are you in? Let me know so I can keep an eye out for you! 


Kate xx

2 comments:

  1. ohhhh... so I thought it was starting today. I'm sure you wrote that somewhere. can I still join in? I'll try to catch up!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...