Monday 11 June 2012

hello strangers, it's been a while

Hi lovelies,

It's been a while since I posted (excluding a few scheduled posts), and since I last logged in (mid May) I have

  • Gotten hitched
  • Broken a bone in my foot
  • Honeymooned in the lovely Tasmania 
  • Suffered the dreaded flu
  • Celebrated a dear friend's birthday with a fancy home-cooked eight course degustation (thanks, dear husband) 
It's been a BIG month.

I've missed you all, and have dropped the blogging ball a little (as well as the cleaning ball... our house is not pretty right now), but rest assured, all is not lost!

I have LOTS of how-we-made-our-wedding-ethical stories share with you, and will be getting the human rights meditation series back on track this week. PLUS, I have a bunch of DIY projects that I've been working on over the last few months that are finally at the point where I can show them to you!

I'm still working full time (acting in a different role), which is super challenging and brain-draining, but that finishes in a few weeks, and I'm looking forward to getting back into my old routine, with a little more time for the blog, working on some new art and exploring some more writing opportunities.

For now, I'll leave you with a photo from the BIG day (which was absolutely wonderful... thanks to those who shared it with us). I will share quickly that our super lovely photographer friend Danielle, took all the wedding photos, and did an AMAZING job... but more about that later!


I'll be back soon... I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...