Friday 4 May 2012

how ikea won me over...

I love ikea. I tried to fight it, but they won me over with their flat packed goodness and commitment to sustainability. In fact, it was the commitment to striving toward sustainable practice that led to this public declaration of love. From the low energy light bulbs, to the use of waste materials, to low energy and waste production practices, ikea has a commitment to continuing to make their practices more friendly for the environment. I'm not suggesting that all their practices hit the mark, however, I have less qualms purchasing from ikea than I do other major furniture retailers. (To top it off, their range is just so darn cute)

You can check out more info about how ikea is working toward a more sustainable business here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...