Monday 27 February 2012

another makeover for the childhood memories

Last May I showed you a little work I'd done to my childhood toy box, which has been living in our family room as miscellaneous storage. Here's what it was looking like back then: 


On the weekend I did a little more work to it. A bit of paint and a few hours passed and... TA DAA! 


Apologies for the weird colouring and blur in the photo... not sure what happened there! 

Anyhoo I'm loving it... It's fitting in much better with the rest of the house, with all the bursts of mustard appearing throughout. And it really tones the purple down (which we have very little of in the house). 

Kate xxx

PS Check out my latest blog post on Markets Central: The Stallholder's Checklist

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...