Saturday 21 January 2012

the happiness files: liz lemon and dark chocolate




I heart Liz Lemon. She is the cheese to my macaroni. Tina Fey was onto something when she made this show... Liz is the woman we all know that deep down, we really are. Watching 30 Rock, with dark chocolate in hand, makes me happy. You know what else makes me happy? This Liz Lemon finger puppet:

Liz Lemon Felt Finger Puppet
by Abbey Christine via etsy

It's kind of amazing, right? I found it via my Beloved, by Abbey Christine. You know what's awesome about it (aside from the obvious Liz lemon-ness of it all)? It's made from 100% recycled felt. So, you could totally buy it and feel virtuous while making Liz Lemon jokes with your finger. Just keep the Pop Tarts out of the bed.

1 comment:

  1. ha, you're preaching to the choir, love me some Liz Lemon & dark chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...