Saturday 10 December 2011

12 Days of a Camera Christmas


Have I got a challenge (and adorable song) for you! Neenish Arts and I are linking up with bloggers and blog-lovers to motivate one another creatively by taking photographs in the lead up to Christmas. We've named it 12 Days of a Camera Christmas and we are inviting you to link in with us. 

It is a photo challenge based on the Christmas song 12 Days of Christmas. In the lead up to 25 Dec we and a bunch of lovely bloggers will be posting daily photographs on our blogs commencing Tuesday 13th December and concluding Christmas Eve Saturday 24th.

As we're not Challenge Nazi's we say it's cool to take the photos in advance or each day if you like as long as you share a new photo each day.

Each day we're posting a photo that follows the song storyline however the items of course will be up the individual. Your items/subject matter can be Christmas themed or anything you like, as long as each daily photo corresponds with the number of items for that day. For example: 
  • Dec 13th - On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me... {photo of ONE item}
  • Dec 14th - On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me... {photo of TWO items + repeat/link to prior photo}
  • Dec 15th - On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me... {photo of THREE items + repeat/link to prior photos} 
By the last day, 24 Dec, you'll have your very own 12 Days of a Camera Christmas song!

Make sure you link back to others participating- this is all about sharing the love and doing it together!

Who has signed up so far? 

What if I don't have a blog?
If you don't have a blog you can join in the challenge via Flickr, as we've created a group for this purpose! The group is called "12 Days of a Camera Christmas" and you will need an invitation to join the group so please email neen@neenisharts.com.au and your invite will soon follow! 

How do I sign up? 
If you would like to link in with us, please write a comment on this blog post or email us at neen@neenisharts.com.au. Be sure to tell us your name, Blog URL and/or Flickr account so we can get you started!

Yours in festive goodness, 

Kate xxx


***I'll be uploading my photo to both my blog and Flickr account so all can see and encourage other bloggers to do the same! If you are only using Flickr, I encourage you to comment on the daily posts to let us know you've uploaded!

3 comments:

  1. thats a great idea for a challenge, I look forward to seeing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so blocked! this is challenging lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do this Neen! Louise... I seriously believe the first one will be the hardest... Took me AGES to find anything worthy of photographing!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...