Monday 14 November 2011

the new garden plan

Well, the skip has left the coop and Kym and I are living with an empty nest. A blank slate. With all my excitement, I am 26 going on 50.

Here's the plan for the front garden (which we plan to work on first up). Please note, this is Plan C, and by the time we get around to finishing the garden, we'll probably be closer to Plan W.


I'd like to add a bird bath somewhere and potentially plant some native grasses on the right hand side, but this is the general gist of it.

As it's nearing summer, our plan is to buy and install some edging, and get some weed mat and bark over the two "bark" areas. We'll wait until Autumn to get into any serious planting.

What do you think?

Send your own garden makeovers to kate@littleadelaidekate.com if you'd like to share them!

Kate xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...