Wednesday 27 July 2011

here's a quick one (so you know I'm not dead)

Hello lovelies,

It's been a while... Last weekend Kym and I went to Melbourne for a friend's birthday gig. Road tripped it up! Aaaaaaaand there's more excitement to come. Kym and I are both on leave from work, so I'm taking a break from the blog and the shop over the weekend for some e-detoxing and relaxation with the fam.

I had all these grand plans (which never happened) to finish pruning the fruit trees, preserve our abundance of lemons and work my magic in the kitchen to improve our storage. Sounds interesting, huh? Well, I would have jazzed it all up for you in a few interesting posts.

I'm giving in to watching more 30 Rock, eating leftover sushi and loitering around the Blogland. No productivity for me, I'm on a break!

Here's some pics from our Melbourne trip to keep you going until I'm back next week:




@ The Melbourne Design Markets... bliss!



Well, that's it for now. I'll be back on Tuesday after a much needed break from e-world and reality!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...