Saturday 26 March 2011

TA DAAAAAAAAAAAA!

[music that you hear at the beginning of a movie]

It's here! It's here! My super secret surprise project is unveiled... right... now.

[drum roll]

I, kate, of little adelaide, have opened my very own etsy store! Yippeeee!

[sigh]

I would love your support and feedback. As I am slightly technologically handicapped, the etsy mini gadget on this site is still to come.

[frown, followed by heavy breath, followed by giant eye-twinkling-smile]

I am super proud of myself, because I tend to have a habit of making plans without ever following through, and this my dear friends, is a plan followed.

Thanks you all for being huge supports of my blog and being interested in my little adelaide world. I'm very excited to be finding new ways to live creatively and I hope the learning curve I'm about to embark on will help and inspire you to take your next leap.

[applause... no really, I'm so happy I'm clapping and bouncing like a baby with a talking dog]

If you haven't already, click here to check it out!

kate xxx

3 comments:

  1. HI Kate!
    YAY this is super cool :) I'm glad you put up those Vietnam photos cause I think they are really goooooooooooooood!
    I'm looking forward to seeing more and more go up!

    PS Arts & Crafts arvo soon???
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies... Yes, you're right Janeen, we do need an arts and crafts arvo! I'll write a note to myself to put something up on fb xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...