Sunday 16 January 2011

a little bit of weekend....

I've spent a good part of my weekend 'camping' with friends.... in a backyard. For someone who has never been camping before (almost unheard of in Australia for someone my age!), it was a fantastic weekend! I loved waking up to the fresh air and having an excuse to sit around and do nothing. And with all the luxuries (toilet, shower, kitchen, wii...) I think I've found my camping niche! 










What have you been up to this weekend? 

Kate xxx

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you haven't been camping! I am in shock.
    What a great way to spend the weekend with your friends. They look like very nice people.
    Camping is my FAVE way to spend holidaying. We'll have to do a weekend away down Rapid Bay soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, I was a little embarrassed to admit this! I think I may be starting to convert.... xx

    ReplyDelete

thanks for your comments, I love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...